The following are some excellent resources for more information on SPR technology, applications, and experimental design:
- BIA Core Facility Overview - Additional information on SPR technology, experimental considerations, and available instruments
- BIA Core Facility User Guide (updating) - Facility policies and information on submitting service requests, making reservations, and completing independent use experiments.
- BIA Core Facility Experiment Guide - A generalized outline of best practices for design and execution of a new SPR project from start to finish.
- GE Biacore Basic Kinetics Presentation - Overview of principles of SPR and binding kinetics
- GE Healthcare Biacore Homepage
- GE Healthcare Biacore Catalog
- DHVI - Duke BIA Core Facility Data Management Plan
- Biacore Sensor Surface Handbook - Overview of SPR principles, Biacore sensor chip types, and immobilization strategies
- Biacore Assay Handbook - Overview of SPR principles, experimental considerations, and assay design and execution
- T200 Instrument Handbook - Instrument description, specifications, operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance
- T200 Software Handbook - Full manual for instrument operation and data analysis using the Control and Evaulation software platforms. Includes detailed information on data acquisition modes (manual runs, methods, and application wizards) and data analysis techniques including curve fitting and results presentation.