- Fluorofinder is a free flow cytometry resource to streamline design of panels on any DHVI cytometer.
- Antibody Search Tool: Real time feedback on over 145,000 reagents and 354 fluorochromes available on the cloud-based tool
- Customizable: Multicolor panels that work with DHVI cytometer configurations
- Free: Individual accounts at no cost to academic/nonprofit institutions & researchers
- For a quick walk through the panel building process, watch this video.
BD Horizon Guided Panel Solution (GPS)
- GPS provides a guided workflow for reagent selection based on the principles of panel design.
- Use is free but users must create an account. Panels can be saved.
- Helpful tool from BD to determine optimal laser and filter combinations for different fluorochromes
- FlowJo is the leading analysis platform for single-cell flow and mass cytometry analysis
- Individual licenses can be obtained through the DHVI flow cytometry facility. Request a license here.
- Cytobank is a cloud-based platform specializing in the analysis and visualization of multiple single-cell data sets simultaneously.
- Tools include SPADE, viSNE, and CITRUS analyses.
- Monthly fee; free 30-day trial.
- SPICE is a data mining software application that analyzes large FlowJo® data sets from polychromatic flow cytometry and organizes the normalized data graphically.
Open Flow: Intro to Cell Sorting
Open Flow: Flourescence Compensation in Diva
- Reviews the principles behind compensation and how it is carried out on a BD Fortessa analyzer, using a live-run with a four color experiment.
- A recording of this session can be found on their YouTube.
Open Flow: Multicolor Troubleshooting in Diva
- Focuses on rules of compensation and how our data can suffer when we do not follow them.
- A recording of this fourth session can be found on their YouTube.