The Vector: Science Edition
The Vector: Science Edition is a newsletter from the Duke Human Vaccine Institute featuring faculty & staff awards and recognitions, educational and global outreach programs, DHVI laboratory profiles, publications, events, and DHVI Shared Resources.
Volume 2, Issue 2 - December 2013
- DHVI Receives Gates Grant for HIV Vaccine Research
- New Vaccine and Treatment Evaluation Unit at Duke
- Protein in Breast Milk Protects Against HIV
- New Artificial Protein Mimics a Part of HIV
- Faculty and Staff Recognition
- Duke CHAVI-ID Annual Retreat and Meeting
- EQAPOL Scientific Advisory Board Meeting
- Featured Laboratory
- Recent Publications
- Shared Resources
Click here to download a .pdf version.